FM-Four is a free VST instrument that recreates four operators FM synthesis with some improvements like good known YAMAHA OPL/OPL2 chipsets. FM-Four can produce wide range of timbres that are rich in harmonics.
Main plugin features:
- 8 FM Algorithms.
- 4 operators with coarse and fine tuning.
- 8 waveforms per operator (Sinus, Half-sinus, Abs-sinus, Quarter-sinus, Square, Triangle, Half-triangle, Abs-triangle).
- Multimode LFO synced with BPM and with Random mode.
- 4 filters.
- 8 stage envelope generator for multimode modulator.
- Internal chorus.
- Internal 10 bands equalizer.
- Easy control with pop-up menus.
- 64 factory presets.
- Built-in preset manager with ability to patch name editing.
- VST automation and full MIDI Learning are supported.